CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Cher: awesome performance, song also totally suited your style

LMA Choir: this was nice i guess, decent enough for a first performance here

Leon: like Owoaje said vocally you aren't the strongest but you got something very likeable and charming which makes it easy to listen to you

Saara: i chose poker face cause i know wacky stagings is totally Saara's comfort zone and that is what i wanted for her in week 1

Rylan: safe, bland and overused song choice at talent shows i'm afraid

Leona: not your best, not your worst either, just stuck in the middle for me

Ben: even though i hate harry styles music i chose this song cause it suits your style and i thought you killed it man, be proud for this great first performance

Lloyd: average, i wouldn't mind seeing you around next week but also wouldn't be bothered if you left, idk yet

Only the Young: a good fun party performance, very cheesy

Ella: one of the best of this week, song definitely showcases your strong vocals

Kevin Davy: i like kings of leon music a lot, might be generic music but you did well mate

Olatunji: already was a fan of you last year sad you got boot in first liveshow, i chose Hula Hoop cause this was the song i wanted him to sing on last years show, this is fun right up your alley, loved it

Shayne: classic great song choice, however don't Always go for older songs, we don't you to be too outdated, just try to find some current songs which match your style too

Rak-Su: the party boys are back, decent first party performance

Janet: definitely gave it a Janet signature twist on this song

4th Impact: K-Pop on x factor, well this was good i guess

Nicholas: not very good, but just also in the middle

Ruth: great showstopper performance, i chose vision of love cuz you are at your strongest with these diva like performances
What about FYD you never made a comment on there performance

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 17-03-2019 at 03:47 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote