View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 03:18 PM #124

If this movie, like QT says, is "similar in style to Pulp Fiction", I think these posters could be a tease as to what the different chapters/stories will be, like in PF you had the three different stories running side-by-side (Butch/Jules/Vincent).

So in this, using a similar formula to PF, we could have three new ones that connect in the form of Leo/Brad/Margot (Cliff/Rick/Sharon), separate "lives" that intertwine through various factors within the setting of Hollywood 1969.

- We already know Brad's character is Sharon's next door neighbour
- Brad/Leo will most likely both "work" acting at the movie ranch where "The Family" lived
- Tate obviously killed by The Family
- Bruce Lee was also a neighbour of Tate's, so will be a neighbour of Leo's character. Lee was also a suspect in the murder too for a period of time, accused by Polanski (another character) because of a pair of glasses found as evidence (Google it).
- Lee taught martial arts/stage combat to Tate - will he be teaching Leo too?
- Leo/Brad could be clients of Jay Sebring in the movie - Tate's ex and friend who was murdered with her.
- All three leads could be clients of Pacino's manager character.
- Then you have Steve McQueen (another "student" of Bruce Lee), who SHOULD have been at the dinner party when the murders took place, but instead by some stroke of fate met a woman and decided to spend the evening with her instead. Apparently this messed with McQueen's head from then on unsurprisingly. He carried a small gun everywhere he went afterwards according to his wife, terrified.

Giving myself a headache but there's so many possible connections and tie-ins that could overlap and intertwine. I'm very curious to see where this goes.

Last edited by LaLaLand; 19-03-2019 at 03:26 PM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote