Old 21-03-2019, 10:31 AM #1156

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

LeatherTrumpet and Nadiya

Danny: I didn't even realise he was British oops but very annoying song, I couldn't keep up, feet were all over the place and I was dizzy trying to follow you round the dancefloor oops, I need to lie down

Mitchell: sorry, but this song has been used so many times for a Charleston, it’s not original in the slightest

Adam: The energy started to fizzle out towards the end

Morgan: Really liked this routine, such a fitting song and almost perfect choreography!

Nicky: definitely got the swing and sass you would expect at Blackpool tower ballroom, this brought me into las vegas vibes YASSSSSSSSS

Danny:5 Mitchell:4 Adam:7 Morgan:10! Nicky:10!

Hijaxers and Gorka

Danny: Was alright but it dragged a little. The moves were good but nothing special. We're in the top 7 I need to be WOW'd!

Mitchell: this was so cute! This screams Blackpool more than sucking off a man on the big one whilst eating candy floss, go you!

Adam: I didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I would

Morgan: I'd never have thought of this song, but I enjoyed it. I just want cleaner footwork next week please

Nicky: i got 2 good memories from this song, it being CSI NY theme song and House playing piano to this song on the series House whoever send this bop, thank you, now about the dance, this was intriguing, interesting, good storytelling

Danny:6 Mitchell:7 Adam:6 Morgan:8 Nicky:9

Cherie and Pasha

Danny: Very catchy, I felt myself bopping and swaying along with you. I like the fact that you were thinking outside the box with the song, not an obvious choice. Bravo x

Mitchell: WOOOOO! Annie Lennox would be proud... well she probably wouldn’t really care, but even so, she would be proud if she cared!

Adam: Fabulous

Morgan: This wasn't a great performance for me I'm afraid - we are getting to the time where you need to wow and this wasn't up to scratch

Nicky: clever and Original Funky Foxtrot, *falls off chair* Viva La Diva this was elegant, glamorous, stunningly charming be proud be proud

Danny:8 Mitchell:8 Adam:10! Morgan:5 Nicky:9

Montblanc and Artem

Danny: We LOVE british icons! I sang all the way through that. I didn't want the performance to end!

Mitchell: We love an acoustic goddess, Blackpool was made for Heidi Range’s beautiful voice! BRIGHTON IS SHOOK!

Adam: That was special just a shame you tripped

Morgan: This was amazing and I could watch this routine over and over again!

Nicky: this is emotional, pure quality ballroom dancing with an unusual song choice, ballroom dancing at its best

Danny:9 Mitchell: 10! Adam:8 Morgan:10! Nicky:10!

Kazanne and Giovanni

Danny: I'm sorry for yawning. I enjoyed the performance and it was v romantic, but i wanted MORE I know you're capable!

Mitchell: sorry, I fell asleep

Adam: I hated everything about it

Morgan: I think the performance was okay but I think I need more creativity from you in coming weeks

Nicky: the FILTH in this gorgeous rumba as LT would describe it, I LOVED IT. easily dance of the series for me WOW

Danny:6 Mitchell:5 Adam:5 Morgan:8 Nicky:10!

Niamh and Alijaz

Danny: WHEW I found myself wanting to join you on the dancefloor. I loved every second of it, I couldn't take my eyes off you. Especially those LEGS

Mitchell: sorry, but another really, really obvious choice, you’re in Blackpool, not week one!

Adam: I loved it so much but I've seen similar routines a thousand times before

Morgan: Wow, this was incredible! Keep up the good work!

Nicky: great standout performance, especially for a big tower ballroom floor, this was a perfect dance for you, routine might be a bit repetitive but feck it i love it

Danny: 9 Mitchell:4 Adam:7 Morgan:10! Nicky:9

RileyH and Dianne

Danny: J'adore Leona but there are better songs to pick from, good performance though. I'd like to see you go far in this competition

Mitchell: Ross isn’t a judge, but will STAN! Whew!

Adam: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Morgan: This was different, but not a standout performance I'm afraid.

Nicky: reminded me of Abbey's quickstep, way too much gapping too same as abbey's however it was a fun and fierce performance so that part i liked at least

Danny:8 Mitchell:9 Adam:10! Morgan:7 Nicky:8

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 21-03-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote