Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Not commenting on the fact that had she not been left alone she may still be safe and well with her parents?

I don't know enough about that case to comment one way or another and even if they were negligent in any way, it still wouldn't excuse the McCann's for leaving 3 kids under 4 alone to go and socailise.

As for your previous comment that MILLIONS of parents do it, can you provide proof of that? I know of no parent who has left their kids, particularly on holiday, home alone (and I'm from Salford!)
This is what i can't get my head around ! , the children were 2 babies and Madeline was still pretty much a toddler ! . Who in their right mind leaves kids THIS YOUNG alone not only at home but while on holiday in a different environment!! . Anything can happen when they're left unsupervised.

Red flags are there , it's very worrying that these parent's had that mind set to go out drinking plus why not go somewhere child friendly and take the children with them?? .

I have never heard anyone think it's normal to leave children alone who are that SMALL. Even children aged 10 would still have some sort of care instead of being left totally on their own . But a 10 year old being left alone isn't the same as 3 small kids .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 26-03-2019 at 02:09 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote