BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Yeah and those are actual Police files
Yes they are ......... For some reason ( and until the reason is revealed the McCanns have controlled the press all this time, unlike any other case ever )

My theory after years and years on many groups with very informed people is ....... I think Maddie died the night before the alarm was raised,I think she died the night Mrs Fenn heard crying for a long time, but I dont think it was Maddie shouting DADDY as reported,I think it was Kate shouting MADDIE (Therefore outing the lie they told by claiming they never called her by that name, which they DID )I think Kate came home in a temper due to Gerrys flirting with the woman in the bar ,Maddie woke up and Kate lashed out at her, which answers why her clothing had Maddies death scent on them and also the reason for all the blood found behind the sofa ,I think her body was refrigerated ( as Amaral believes ) and taken 25 days later on the Huelva trip where there were unaccounted for milage and hours ,Huelva has natural acid baths and IMO that's where Maddie body was let
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote