Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Default Schoolboy mugged for his coat in McDonald’s as staff and customers watch/do nothing

Quote:
THIS is the shocking moment a schoolboy appears to be mugged for his coat as McDonald's staff and customers look on and do nothing.
The menacing figures appear to demand the 15-year-old boy's jacket - who shrugs it off and hands it over.

The hooded men were caught on CCTV, with one wearing a camouflage jacket and the other a black hoodie.
During the apparent confrontation, one of the men can be seen appearing to hold out his hand to the young boy.

Bewildered staff can be seen walking around the stand off as it unfolds.
At one point, one worker does appear to try to intervene - walking between the group and trying to speak to one of the hooded men.
The two men then run off, leaving the young boy alone.
The confrontation, believed to have taken place at the fast food chain in Enfield, North London, was filmed about 8.30am on March 22.

Footage of the incident has since been shared online, with many left shocked at the blatant apparent mugging.
One person wrote: "This is so shocking. I really feel for the young boy. No one should ever have to experience this. Does anyone know who he is? I want to buy him a new coat. I have made enquiries of my own only to be told that the matter is under investigation.
"Meanwhile the boy here continues to suffer the consequences of what he has had to endure.
"Whatever way you look at it, this should never be allowed to happen particularly in public, in an establishment like Mc D's and in broad day light. Absolutely disgusting."
Another added: "Look how distressed the poor young boy is."
A third wrote: "Worse off is that the staff do nothing."
Met Police confirmed they were investigating the Church Street incident.
A spokesperson said: "Police in Enfield are investigating after a 15-year-old boy was robbed of his jacket in a fast-food restaurant.
"No weapon was involved and the victim was not harmed.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/874744...d-mugged-coat/
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote