Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
That's double standards and complete wank. I'm sorry but that is complete wank. I was sitting there, I was the recipient of him--WHAT SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IF SOMEBODY GETS OUT OF A CHAIR--IF I GET OUT OF A CHAIR AND GO UP TO YOUR CAMERA AND GO 'UUUUGH' LIKE THAT, that is not as aggressive as sitting there minding your own business saying to someone 'If you're going to do something then, don't just talk about it, you do it' HOW is THAT--you're just talking absolute bollox I'm sorry but think about it think about the words I'm saying, are we talking in different languages? I get up like this, I come up to you 'UUUUGH!' like that and someone's sitting down like 'Alright, do whatever. Go on make me' like that, the only reason you're saying that is cause I'm BIGGER than him! And that's almost like a race thing or an ageist thing or a sexist thing! That is absolute bollox!

~~
Now I haven't got a single thing in the world to gain by smacking around a lil pissant like that. Like, as I said to other people, I could kill him, really honestly kill him with my EYEBROW if I wanted to. There's a million billion people out there, who need a smack. I've never HIT anyone like that in my entire life, and I probably never will. I've got nothing to gain, even by acknowledging his existence outside this house. He has to COME IN HERE and you have to watch it like that and play his little game, because he's in here ****ing hours and hours a day, bloody crying and pissing in his pants about anything that he can get a bit of sympathy about, and it's obviously worked. So SHAME ON YOU for falling for his absolute stupid pathetic transparent little plans, just to come in here and make us all look absolute idiots because that's what he's doing and you're falling for it and it's just... offensive, and it's just spoiling every single thing that your show is supposed to stand for. So you need to grow a pair, and get him in here and say 'Look, it's NOT all about you, you lil facker, there ARE rules in this place you know what I mean?' And make a facking precedent and then hopefully, people watching can get something positive from it instead of ALWAYS fawning to little pissant wankers like that spoiling everything that society has, like, going for it.
Legendary rant
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote