BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Oh Chelsea did one too!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/...k_me_anything/

Quote:
Have you had a chance to talk to the other houseguests out of the house yet?

Have you met an alumni?

Really enjoyed watching you on this season!

bbcan7chelseaChelsea Bird ✓ • 8d
Hey!

I've talked to Kiki a bit! Eddie the most bc we did press together after he was sent home in the double, but that's it. OH and Kailyn OBVIOUSLY. We've become bffs and basically can't stop hanging out. Probably gonna throw her a surprise 30th bday party too. Hahahaha kiddingggg

Quote:
Hey Chelsea! Who do you think you’ll be close friends with after this is over? And who do you think you’ll likely not keep in contact with, if anyone at all.

I'll be close friends with Sam and Adam. I'd like to see how Kyra is outside of the house, and I think with some clearer boundaries drawn, that can remain a platonic friendship lol.
Ahhhh

Quote:
Did you know Mark prior? He worked in Edmonton radio, bugs me I couldn't find the answer to this. You must know some people in common.

Hiiii!! Yes!! We didn't know each other very well tho, so it was likely an accident that we were put in there together with a previous connection. We were more like acquaintances, but we def have ppl in common. We talked about it all the time when we were alone. Surprised it was
I didn’t know this

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote