BB17: Laura
ah™

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura
Default MTV The Challenge: Unpopular Opinions

post your unpopular opinions awooo a few of mine

Dee is the best female rookie there’s been in a while

Georgia would be an incredible challenger if she wasn’t so emotional, she has great endurance (Ninja said she ran 10 miles on the treadmill every morning), clearly not that stupid and can hold her own

Turbo and Ninja aren’t all that in terms of competition

Angela was actually a really good challenger and is physically fit, I would love her back on another challenge but can't stand her on eotb

Final Reckoning >> the rest of the trilogy

It produced one of my favourite duos of the season, but Kam and Kayleigh should’ve gone home with Melissa and Kailah, the season was to be partnered with your vendettas and they weren’t each others vendettas (though neither were half of the others tbh)

Jenna is completely overrated as a challenger, she relies on the size of her beating out the petite are you the one girls in past seasons, but now she has physical matches in WoW she flopped

I really like Tony, as a person he’s awful but he makes for great television

Probably because I’m new to the show and not grown up watching these guys, but it’s time for a new round of vets, CT / Bananas / Cara / Zach / Jenna need to take a rest for a few seasons, it’s either the same drama as every other season they are on or they are just so over it they don’t get involved and are only there for a fee. I’d love for over the next few seasons they establish a solid set of new vets then do a season of Old Vets vs New in like 5/6 seasons time

Cara Maria ain't all that, obviously physically she's great but she's quick to throw the towel in (that long daily in Bloodlines and numerous times in the trilogy when she knew she wouldn't win and would rather be seen to not give effort than flat out lose) and some of these new rookies show that

it's not an accent it's a speech impediment bitch x

Last edited by brat.; 24-04-2019 at 10:58 AM.
brat. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote