The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

My teams season still hasn’t finished yet and in terms of who we should sign depends upon whether we are promoted to the Championship or not. We have an issue in that a lot of players are out of contract soon that I hope won’t leave. However, these are the players I think we should sell once the season is over.

Igor Vetokele - Expensive and too injury prone, I’m sure there are better striker options who can replace him.
Josh Parker - Dead weight. A panic buy because we sold Karlan Grant to Huddersfield.
Darren Pratley - Hasn’t really impressed since we signed him last year imo.

We’ve been on brilliant form lately, there’s not many others I can think of who we should sell but, I do hope these contracts are renewed

Lee Bowyer - Has done brilliant with such a tight budget. How our owner hasn’t renewed his contract thus far I don’t know (because he’s a twat).
Josh Cullen - Loaned to us from West Ham, has been brilliant this season would rather a permanent deal but I’d be happy if he was loaned to us again next season.
Joe Aribo - Great young player. Has been a good asset to us this year.
Kristian Bielik & Patrick Bauer - Both are solid CB’s, if they leave we’ll be in big trouble next year.
Jake Foster Caskey - A good midfielder who unfortunately has been injured all season. Last season he was one of our best players wouldn’t like to see him go just yet.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote