View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 07:35 AM #5135
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
I never bought into the decline of the show. I feel that was mostly book readers just being obnoxious once the show timeline went past it.

Season 6 had 3 episodes that easy could be considered the best of the series. This season has been so rushed though...
I watched the show before the books...I think S6 was pretty decent but since then its been utter trash. The characters developed a ridiculous amount of plot armour where before..they could be killed regardless of how they seemed 'vital' to the story..just for one bad decision. It was unpredictable beforehand, and became extremely predictable in s7 to the point where..noone at all died besides littlefinger (and am not totally sure hes gone either..but thats my conspiracy) Same seemed to be going on this season, whitewalker battle no real shocks or anything and hundreds of thousands dead but oddly enough the main characters all survived. And now this utter utter ****show of an episode with the likes of Cersei getting a terrible death when it finally came..
Through s8 the scriptwriting has been utterly horrendous, given what they had to work with. WAY too many plot holes (still cannot get over Cersei suddenly having honour and not just killing dany and her crew inc dragon..instead chosing to have a bit to and fro with tyrion then let everyone leave merrily...) and just basically, piss poor planning, despite having so long to get it right. The acting has been, as always amazing mind. Cannot fault it.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 14-05-2019 at 07:37 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote