Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Yeah I find it odd how some seem to automatically jump to 'we dont need to teach 6 year olds about anal sex and gay clubs (for example) and anyone who wants to teach them that is a perv!' when theres talk about more awareness of gay relationships. I mean, I agree that anyone wanting 6 year olds to learn about any kind of sex really is a bit of a perv and definitely one to watch (or keep away from kids entirely..) but thats generally absolutely NOT whats meant at all. It can be done age appropriately, and its not about the actual sex...its just about making it more 'normal'. God I hate that word but it fits here. The kid with 2 dads would be likely to get stick if this was seen as a really odd thing, that kids had no idea of until they saw him being dropped off by them. When if introduced to reality earlier instead of everything around them being about 'nuclear families' which is really how it seems..it wouldn't seem as 'odd'. I hope that comes over right, always a bit wary of how to word stuff as saying even one wrong word can totally change the meaning of what you are trying to say if that makes sense..

I don't think even it needs to be 'taught' as such under a certain age. Just more..around (like this).
So what age do we start telling kids about anal sex?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote