Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
Oh yeah I totally agree with you, BB wasn't perfect either especially during it's peak. People such as Shahbaz should never have been allowed on. They're very lucky that none of the HMs from 19 series have ever harmed themselves.

But Jeremy Kyle is a whole different kettle of fish. Pretty much all of the guests had some sort of mental condition, addiction or illness, and the producers encouraged conflict between feuding families backstage and apparently plied them with alcohol before they went on. The 'aftercare' really isn't up to scratch either according to recent stories. It's exploitative and cruel and it's the right decision to axe it.
Well some accounts have also said the aftercare and before care was second to none so lets balance that one out and imo Jeremy Kyle is not as bad as BB as their ordeals can go on for days,BB are the ones who ply people with alcohol and put them in situations that will see feuds play out day after day,and its hard to walk away from,the people who go on JK are not forced to, they have to have doctors certificates and the like and I simply do not believe the JK show plies anyone with alcohol ,that was probably someone who just didn't get what they wanted on the show,but I do think it's day had come.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote