BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
That’s unfortunately a very common theme, pro-lifers only care about kids when they’re in the womb, but as soon as their born, they’re on their own.
While they’re making abortions illegal they’re also cutting funding that helps people who need help to raise their kids, even cutting social programmes that protect kids from bad situations, they couldn’t give a toss whether the kid is going to live their life in an abusive household, or a poor one where they’re going to starve, or they’re going to live their life suffering from incurable diseases/deformities, they don’t care about the sanctity or the quality of life, as long as women do what the dinosaur men say to do, it’s disgusting.
Land of the free eh?
As you probably know we had our abortion referendum here last year, thankfully most people I spoke to about it were pro choice but those who weren't (all men funnily enough) were people who I know for a fact has no idea what it takes to raise a child (and I'm not saying they weren't parents, they were just misogynistic men who had minimal involvement in the raising of their own kids cos that's a mothers job, right?)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote