Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I really enjoyed that premiere, Survivor SA always seems to start off strong so hopefully it will continue for the duration

Spoiler:

Disappointed with Lee-Ann going home but out of the two options I'm glad See Pei (you SEE it you PAY for it!) stayed

Definitely think the blue tribe are going to get tedious to watch though, certainly my least fave of the three tribes now that one of the two decent ones has gone, I hate that the injured guy (still learning names lol) wasn't even considered for the boot option simply because he was a guy - they're talking about physical challenges etc. and they literally gave a guy with a sprained foot the idol to make sure he stays

Tania is an absolute icon already though, I'm rooting for her over anyone else, whichever tribe she's on this season I'll be rooting for!

Laetita is gonna be out as soon as she goes to tribal but she's a cute little character, I hope she does well.

Tania, Seipei, Laetita, Ting-Ting and the guy who's name I've forgot (Matt? the one who wasn't here for being in Rocco's alliance) are my early faves.