View Single Post
Old 29-05-2019, 09:28 PM #1
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Default Most Loved 2019 (Round Two Open - Voting Closed)

Most Loved 2019!

Back by moderate demand!

Following Marsh’s collusion with the Russians and subsequent crowning in 2018 it’s time for the second referendum that everyone REALLY wants

In these hard times of Brexit, Trump and LT’s Golfing weekend lets cheer ourselves up by reminding ourselves of all our wonderful TiBB members

Round ones nominations will close this Sunday! So you have 5 days to get your votes in and the countdown ceremony will take place NEXT Sunday June 9th (generally because people have short attentions spans and will probably lose all interest if I drag it out longer than that)

Our Top 50
Ant
Arista
Armand
Babayaro
Barry
BlackDagger
Blurryface
Braden
Brat
Cal.
Calderyon
caprimint
Daniel_
Daniel-X
Dezzy
Epic.
FireWire
Greg
Hayden
Jason
JerseyWins
Jordan
Kate!
Liam
Livia
Lostie
LukeB
Marsh
Matthew
Mitchell
Mokka
Montblanc
Moniqua
Niamh
Nicky91
Reece
Riley
RileyH
Rob!
Ross
Shaun
SherzyK
SlayBB
Smithy
Sullen Girl
thisisdanny
Tony Montana
Toy Soldier
Twosugars
Vicky

Round 2 is now open for you to send your favorite 10 members allocation them 10-1 points wise. Reasons are incredibly helpful but not necessary!

If you are voting for LESS than ten people please be aware the maximum number of points you can allocate is that of the number of people you voted for. So if you are only voting for 6 people, 6 Points will be the highest number of points you can give

Although your top ten members will be allocated points, you can if you so wish chose up to 5 extra members to allocate one point too if you are also providing reasons for your voting

Voting closes 4pm this Sunday!

I’d also like to add on a personal note that this is completely open to everyone and I don’t want anyone to think they can’t or don’t want to take part because we have had arguments or personal issues on the forum

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 09-06-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote