Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Ben

Winners song: yeah man, and i agree with Owoaje, this song, this style of music suits you, i've challenged you a lot also sometimes with not really your sort of music, i am proud of you making it to the final 3, and whatever the result now, you are a winner for me 10/10

Favourite Performance: i already liked your first time you performed this, now even more polished and worked out all the mistakes fab 9/10

Duet with Matt Corby: doesn't matter Owoaje you don't know this song or the artist, i know this via x factor Australia, this performance was amazing, good connection, harmony with Matt 10/10

Leona

Winners song: it was nice, Always nice selling a Original song as winner song, ur a star, but now you are a Allstar 10/10

Favourite song: great, everything you do, screams Leona and no one else 10/10

Duet: nice song, very emotional, what i love more is Emeli who is a match made in heaven for you to sing a duet with, similar sound 9/10

Cher

Winner song: same as for Leona it is a nice Original song, you just sold yourself as an artist in this final, you are ready for the big stages, if it was up to me, you would go to Pinkpop next week here, we can use a bit awesomeness rap 9/10

Favourite song: first time i thought nerves got the best of you, now it was more laidback, and your vocals sounded better too, thank you Cher 9/10

Duet: OMG, you had fun Cher, you were smiling all the way through this performance, that is good to see you wouldn't be the perfect winner, but you would be the great journey contestant winner, and yeah after this, you are a worthy x factor allstar 10/10
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote