View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:25 PM #19
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Emma to fly back first class to launch the drone
Yup. A genuine eco warrier who absolutely does not want publicity more than anything else. Like, how on earth can you protest about flights and the environment..while taking very long flights backwards and forwards to do so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Guy on the radio last night from this lot who was justifying it by saying they're giving notice to people to change their flights or cancel them then it turned out he'd got a holiday to Sweden coming up in a few weeks time
Sounds about right. There was some environmental protest here not that long ago and they were like..really really lecturing people about plastic, dropping rubbish, etc. Yet, in the middle of it all they must have gone to lunch..as when I came back along they all had crisps packets, sandwich boxes and such. They then upped and left to go wherever (probably in cars.. ) and just left all the litter on the statue. Give them their dues, a couple of the people actually put their rubbish away, but the vast majority didn't. Kind of makes you wonder quite why they are so het up on it doesn't it..if they refuse to do the stuff they demand others do ( I mean, its a Very Bad Thing to buy packaged sandwiches apparently, and thats before even getting into the rest of the stupidity.). Can't have genuine concern about global warming else..would not do stuff like that. Or take what..10k mile round trips to join in on telling people off for flying/driving/etc. Hailed a bloody hero too rather than a hypocrite.

The Sweden guy will be happy for all others to be inconvenienced, but if the protests are still going when hes due to fly, bet his attitude sharp shifts.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 01-06-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote