Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Out: Sturridge (free - confirmed), Moreno (free - confirmed), Ings (£20m - all but confirmed), Clyne, Mignolet, Kent, Camacho, Bogdan, Ejaria, Awoniyi.

With rumoured fees of £12m for Kent, £10m for Awoniyi, £10m for Camacho, and proven PL players like Clyne and Migs we're probably looking at about £60-70m for that lot, and a fortune in wages (Studge on about 200k p/w, Clyne and Migs probably on a fair bit as well).

On top of that I think Lallana and Lovren are in the sort of position where we won't actively look into selling them, but if a team comes in with a reasonable offer (£20m+ each) we won't stand in their way.

In: More about upgrading the outgoings than having to strengthen the main 11. I'd quite like 2 rotation options at full back so we don't have to rely so heavily on Trent and Robbo in every competition, but I reckon we'll stick with Gomez shifting over from CB as RB cover. Definitely a LB though with Moreno leaving. Back up keeper, Migs wants to play and Karius has no future here. If Lovren leaves another CB as well, although I think he will stay.

Other than that I would like us to sign a Coutinho-esque player which I think is likely, and a ST to replace Sturridge, but this will likely be Brewster getting promoted.

Last edited by Locke.; 05-06-2019 at 04:22 PM.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote