View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 09:48 AM #7
0_o

0_o

I loved him to start with, I raved about him on here and its really embarassing looking back, I fell for everything. I find him fake as **** and someone who will just SAY anything to get a cheer but not actually mean it. He just flip flops around on important topics trying to please both sides and I cannot imagine him actually in power. Ontop of that, since then I have became aware of a fair few views he has that I completely disagree with and also am aware of a lot of his plans (when he actually makes plans rathet than fluffing with words) that I geninely think would 'ruin the country'. Now, I tend to agree with him on austerity, but not much else at all, but even that, who knows if he will actually do anything about the awful tory policies or not, I half think he wont and will just spend years going on about how awful the tories were but how its not an easy fix, yadayadyada. I could not vote for Labour because of him. And, this is an odd place for me. As I have always voted Labour. Even more an odd place when I think where I was as little as a year or so ago, when I really did see him as some kind of saviour!
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-06-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote