As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Just did a speed rewatch because why not?

1. Tamar (one of the best winners of anything ever. Pretty much the Sandra Diaz-Twine of BB)
2. Lolo (I knew she was unhinged from track and her MTV appearances but I was still impressed with how unhinged she was in BB? Like Tamar, she immediately elevates any scene and makes it entetaining)
3. Kandi (officially part of The Factory. It was fun watching her go from being clueless about the game to quickly learning how to play and becoming one of the best players)
4. Natalie (it speaks to the star power of the Gold Room Girls that she's the lowest when she did not give a **** about doing ballsy **** like not using the POV during Tom's HOH week and then acting indignant and clueless and blaming it on Tom for not telling her the plan )
5. Dina (MTV's Catfish is atrocious garbage and the novelty wore off after season 1 but I would drop everything and watch an episode of Dina Lohan's catfish adventures)

6. Ryan (SHOCKED he's somehow in my top half because I don't really like Him but he's like....... legitimately so stupid that it's painful but ultimately harmless)
7. Tom (I don't really get The Tom Green Thing because as Natalie said, "Tom Green is not funny. I don't know how he's a comedian." That being said.... he's not awful either? Ultimately I think Tom is a really boring person who happened to be a lightening rod for drama because he would continually win Comps and gain power but make the absolute worst decisions )
8. Ricky (benefits from having good taste in allies but he didn't really do anything and was kind of annoying and condescending?)
9. Joey (was legitimately funny with his Lolo impersonation during his eviction interview but he was just a random floater who was WHINY as could be on the feeds and it wasn't cute)
10. Anthony (was he truly a plant or did he quit and CBS had to cover it up? Who ****ing cares! I wasn't really a fan of The Omarosa Thing last year and the sequel was even worse. Can't wait until we get, like, Sarah Sanders in CBB3 because production is so ****ing desperate for ratings that they're going to peddle out the ****ing Trump administration to market)
11. Jonathan (was definitely An Annoying Gay who had the potential to be baaaad..... but then he got humiliatingly evicted first and nobody cared <3)

12. Kato (ANNOYING and desperate and I never really had a problem with ~dad jokes~ except for the fact that Kato would tell them ironically but unironically because he would get mad when people didn't laugh at him? Whatever, he served his purpose by being a verbal punching bag for all of the times he offended Tamar. And then he still voted for her to win lmfaooooooooo my wig)

Amazing amazing season. The celebrities fully surrendered themselves to The Game, the drama and relationships were organic and natural and REAL, everyone was competitive and desperately wanted to win, and ultimately the game was controlled by a group of strong, ethnic women who terrorized and antagonized their enemies () and each other () Fantastic enough of a season to almost trick me into having just a little bit of faith in this show? I'm sure BB21 will bring me back down to earth and remind me that this show is only allowed to be good on accident now, but let me ride this high while I can.