As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

I mean, Tamar is definitely a media person who is conscious of her brand, but she clearly knows what works and what doesn't. And we've put up with WAY too many civilian HGs obnoxiously trying to peddle their brand and force mundane catchphrases down our throats that it feels weird to draw the line with Tamar Braxton of all people. Like come on, we lived through Paul try to make "gumpy" happen in BB19.

And besides, Tamar cussing out like..... just about every HG at different times was definitely not put on. She was consistently hotheaded, consistently emotional, consistently confrontational, and she would consistently make up with people. I'll definitely give you the screaming during the slaughter house comp and the glam rock comp and the bat comp and the laser comp (even though they were all funny so I didn't care), but that's a different brand of OTT than squaring up against Lolo Jones or cussing out Kato Kaelin for calling her Miss Cleo or the maid of the house.

And I don't even know how you feel about Lolo, but the girl is legitimately insane and has been for over a decade. That ****'s been clear since at least 2008, long before she made it into the RTV circuit.