View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 06:25 PM #6

I don't like him. He tried way too hard to be funny, he had a recurring habit of objectifying women, particularly Makosi and Orlaith (he also said a pathetic insult to Science of something the lines of "Ya snapped cause I didn't get you a cup! Like a ****ing... woman!"), he thought Maxwell and Saskia were good people and was still guilty like them of hounding others and being greedy in the first few weeks, he called Derek malteaser head during an argument, and there was the weird **** with Eugene that the OP mentioned, which is also an example of his unbelievably stupidity. And I know many like to bring up how he won based on his amazing storylines with Makosi and Craig, but c'mon that was all them. I didn't even sympathise with him in either case because a) he already admitted to planning to use Makosi for camera time and fame so she was only turning the tables on him which he deserved for using her and b) there were so many times he joined Maxwell in haranguing and ganging up on Craig before Craig started doing the same to him so I had no sympathy there either. And while there were many moments I hated him, the way he found Craig looking like Myra Hindley funny to the point he was laughing out loud was pretty disturbing.

Overall not as annoying for me as Maxwell or Eugene, bit still a poor housemate and winner, and while I appreciate his win as a closing point for the effect Makosi AND Craig can have on someone, the person who achieved it has very little for me to care about
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote