View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 02:44 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
Epic, I always love reading your posts. The two points in your post I highlighted are again things that confused me about him.

When he said that to Derek, on my first watch I was shocked. How he never got kicked out for that I don’t know I couldn’t believe he said it. But on the flip side, didn’t Derek tell him to “work the mines” or something derogatory like that? Can’t remember if that was after Anthony said what he said but both were out of line.

The Myra Hindley thing was actually one of the few times I genuinely felt bad for Craig. He should never of brought that up sometimes I actually wonder if Craig got any trouble regarding this when he left the house.

These are again a couple points that confused me about Anthony and whether he was a nice person or not. Compared to how Makosi and Craig were acting in the house, he seemed like the nicer person but I definitely thought he had some unpleasant views on things that he kept hushed.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that he did seem like someone who was consciously aware of the cameras (something Mary picked up on). Whenever there was conflict, in particular the first half of the series, he was there but not actually providing any input. It was almost like he had to be in the room when arguments were happening because it would give him some camera time.

I also didn’t really like his attitude of having to be the best at everything. He was ultra competitive, which isn’t a bad thing but he came across as that only child that’s spoilt and has to have everything.
Imo he wasn't a nice person at all! None of the cast really were (besides Kinga and Mary in my opinion) but he was a case of it that didn't offer anything that intrigued me to balance it out.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote