Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Sing - I'm not normally the biggest fan of Musicals, but this Film made me laugh quite a lot, and most of the Drama was actually written well which is unusual in Musicals imo, the only character I weren't very keen on was the Elephant character as her story was just a little too dull for my tastes. My two favourite characters were probably Ash and the Rat character that sung Swing Music (I can't remember his name) overall I'd score the Film 9/10.

Sinister 1 - This Film reminds me so much of The Ring, the Film takes a few minutes to fully understand what kinda Horror Film you're watching, but once it gets into it you're really in for a treat. I personally thought that Ethan Hawke acted the role very well imo, and I personally believe that if he had've delivered that performance in a genre that the Oscars approve of he'd have easily got a nod from them in 2012 imo. The biggest weakness for me in the Film personally was the Ethan Hawke's character and his Wife have no chemistry in their scenes with each other, thankfully they don't have that many scenes.

Maybe it's my bias towards Horror kicking in here but I'd score Sinister 9.5/10.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote