Season 3

Cons
Spoiler:

• Alice being a secret agent the entire time makes no sense whatsoever
• Archie and Veronica getting back together in the end
• Cheryl's dialogue
• Everyone constantly saying "Endgame" is literally the most ANNOYING thing
• Gargoyle King storyline in general
• Josie's exit was so uneventful, deserved a better send off (also with her leaving that means most of the black characters are now gone )
• Kevin and Fangs are probably the worst "couple" on the show, no development at ALL
• The fact that they are supposed to be in present time while using typewriters, dial up phones, etc. is pretentious and try hard
• The Jailhouse Rock cheerleader thing

Pros
Spoiler:

• Entertaining
• Still messy but less messy than S2 imo
• The Farm storyline
there's probably more pros but it's easier to think of cons
Spoiler:

Alice being a secret agent is simultaneously makes no sense while also being one of the sensical (not a word but ygm) moments of the finale... Jason's corpse isn't fully decomposed after a year (I'm assuming there's been a year between pre-S1 and S3?); Charles being alive and an FBI agent, and so much more... the ****

YES THE ENDGAME **** IS SO CRINGEY. And you know what else is? People unironically using their shipnames. Jughead: maybe a Vughead kiss is what we need to prevent a future Bughead from imploding (NOBODY ****ING SPEAKS LIKE THAT). And don't even get ME STARTED on Archie's mum, a grown women in her mid-thirties at the very youngest, saying, "I think you're endgame!". **** OFF!!

The typewriter **** makes sense for Jughead because he IS pretentious but yeah I agree with you with the rest. DEFINITEY trying to milk the 50s aesthetic

Cheryl's dialogue has always pissed me off. I couldn't care if Betty was her cousin or not, I just CRINGE when I hear her say "hello cousin ". i actually cringe anytime she speaks or appears ESPECIALLY with that funky music that goes on while she struts with that cinematography.... CRINGE

the only black characters now are Mad Dog, that chauvinistic piece of trash footballer, and Sierra McCoy now, right? And on that note, why didn't we see Josie say goodbye to her mum? AND did we even see Tom and Sierra get married?

yeah don't even get me started on Fangs and Kevin. It literally came out of nowhere. When the schools merged Kevin was clearly not interested in Fangs and Fangs has barely appeared on screen, and when he has, he's never been with Kevin. I think they shared like, a one comment conversation and exchanged glances last season when the schools merged but that's itat MOST. Ridiculous. Like I can't remember them getting together? They just rocked around in white farmy uniforms one day and we just sorta thought "okay are they meant to be together?" and they ****ing PUT them together? And for what? WHO did it develop? As bad as KevinXMoose was initially because it would've been better for Moose to heal from Midge first, at least both developed from the relationship - it was its own story and both benefited. With Fangs MIA for god knows how long, the only person whose gonna develop is Kevin, but his feelings of rejection are gonna stem from the fact he wasn't "good enough" to 'ascend', not because some guy he dated for like, 2 weeks at most left him. LITERALLY popped out of nowhere and was unnecessary. Their characters wouldn't be any different if their relationship just. didn't happen

Last edited by Ant.; 18-06-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote