Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Sorry but yeah. Obviously not all of 'the right' but the overwhelming response to this I have seen from right wing people I know is 'no big deal, security breach' etc. And thse are the very same people who were wailing a few weeks back about a joke or milkshakes (actually, more over the robinson milkshake than farages oddly enough..). Mind, it should be expected I guess, given a few of these same people decided the video where robinson punched that guy to the ground randomly was 'clearly self defense'

This was clearly not reasonable force, and the anger on his face is..a bit much too. I find it really odd that there were no security staff at a do like that? Unless they were but he wanted to show his big bollocks or something, which wouldn't shock me.
There was a woman who tried to take her away from him and he rushed passed her to carry on pushing her out, seems to me like he enjoyed playing the big man by assaulting a woman, who clearly, posed no threat.

Let’s remember, trespassing isn’t illegal, so her only crime was wearing an ugly red dress to posh black tie event, maybe Mark is just a big secret fashionista and that’s why he got so mad?