BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binbin View Post
I have no idea where BB "Over The Top" fits into the universe of BB generally, Is this stuff really what American kids want to watch?

All I see some Black militant with idiotic facial hair just causing irrational, girlish (and very Jewish) trouble for Monte. Monte seemed OK to me.
The "Ball-smashers"? It seems that the producers are really ragging on white men. In fact, the real white men have gone, leaving onLY the ugliest weirdos swingin' a pair. And, in that worst possible case, Scott (is there always a Scott or a Scottie?), the dude with manageable autism, he doesn't even need a pair of balls. So, he's called Scot, is he (anti)-Scottish? So you got the anti-white, anti-male, anti-British, and pro-everything that looks 'different'.

Now, Jason. Who can sit through this freak, nasally dickering on about what a total bore everybody else is, while of course, boring everyone that listens to his grocery store clerk BS. Go stack some boxes, grow some real facial hair, pop a zit, and **** you very gay-asparagus. Notice how nobody ever even talks about evicting Justin the Black-militant, (who chilled TFO when Monte left), or Jason....ugh....where does he work? would he mind if I went there every Thursday and caused a unique spillage on his aisle? Prob. not.

Yes, Chen looks better sat down, less mechanical. But with this lot of contrived, boring, political horse**** going on Chen is nearly the most interesting
shove it up your fooking arse