BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate! View Post
Nancy Dell'Oreo

So I’d take my Mitchell out to this 5* restaurant called Spoons and we’d get the table in the private room. There is a candle lit and a handsome waiter (but not as handsome as you Mitchell, my sugar cube!) comes and asks my Mitchell what type of wine he would like with his meals. The boy comes back with my Mitchell’s wine of choice and pours it for the two of us. A very classy affair.

A young couple walk in hand in hand with shirts on of some band. (Twenty Five Pilots? idk) One of the men was bald and the other was not. The other one was wearing some very questionably patterned trousers. I do not like that they are interrupting our dinner. The bald one looks at my Mitchell as if he knows him and winks at him saying “Mitchell...”. My Mitchell looks at the bald one and only had time to say “L...” before I call security who removes the riff raff from the premises.

Our cock-oh-van arrives and we eat it all before returning to my stately home where me and my Mitchell sleep in the same bed. I have had to throw my sheets out since that night, my god it was eventful.

Also whoever wrote this - the ‘bald one’ is the one with the questionably patterned trousers x