The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

He does seem particularly difficult to read in the sense of who is he attracted to because he doesn’t really give much away (but then that’s probably because he’s been with Amy a majority of his stay in the villa). I can’t remember in his VT if he said he had many girlfriends or not (I’m sure he said that he hasn’t?).

This might sound ridiculous but maybe it’s because where he is a dancer, he possibly is always around alot of women and is more disciplined towards them because of his work (he wouldn’t just throw himself at any woman that comes near him).

A lot of people I talk to about LI and Curtis in particular is that they think he is a closet gay. They always say ‘he acts very camp, he seems confused, he doesn’t really look attracted to the girls in there’ etc. I don’t believe this is at all, I think he is very much straight and that it’s probably his dancing background involves being around a lot of people that are camp, so that’s probably what he is more used to. Just because someone is quite camp doesn’t necessarily mean they are gay (I think a lot of the boys in there act pretty camp one way or another).

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote