View Single Post
Old 13-07-2019, 11:24 AM #4175

Okay FINALLY finished BB4. It's not even worth me doing a full thoughts section on, though I should probably announce I've stopped doing those anyway. What I will shorten it to is that it IS as boring as everyone says, but it almost mightn't have been that way. Making the week 4 eviction be a double and getting rid of the two biggest characters at that point in Federico/Jon was a huge misstep, and Lisa's entrance could've been lengthened much better had Ray not ruined all of that so really any time it looked like BB4 was about to get remotely enjoyable it shot itself in the foot. Admittedly, half of the cast I'd say are actually quite solid housemates, but the other half range from uninteresting to hugely irritating. I'm not sure if it's my least favorite cast as there's other series where I liked even less people, but it's for sure down there and as an actual series, could be my least favorite so far? 12, 15, 16 and 19 I found all quite bad but had some notably entertaining moments as well compared to how BB4 lacks in that department so it could be my least favorite civilian series by default if I evaluated them.

All that's left for me now is BB1 and BB2, and I need to rewatch BB11 as my memory on that series is a little foggy in spite of seeing it twice. I'll start with BB1 later, as I've been told BB2 is just as boring as BB4 and that it wouldn't be wise to do them both in a row. BB1 however I hear great reception from anyone here who's watched it so I'm really looking forward to it and will start it later!
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote