like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

At the flamenco hall, Morgan’s athleticism wins the day over Coco’s flair for melodrama, and Team WeHo receive their clue next. Jasmine & Kennedy then arrive, and as Kennedy squares off flamenco-style against Coco, Jasmine and Bunny discuss what went on at the U-Turn. Sasha & Shea, having found the instrument-tuning task extremely difficult, arrive at the U-Turn before Kelly & Tammie, and are annoyed to see that Bunny & Coco targeted them. “They’re just jealous that we still have our original hips,” Sasha says as they make their way to the football stadium. Kelly & Tammie are the last to show up at the U-Turn, and once Tammie is done trying to U-Turn a pigeon that she spotted, they head in the same direction.

Mayhem & Morgan… you are team number three!

With Phil absent, Mayhem & Morgan twiddle their thumbs. Morgan whistles, then stops for a bit, then starts again.

Quote:
Sasha & Shea - 2 (RileyH, Liam)
Alaska & Willam - 1 (Black Dagger)
Jinkx & Dela - 1 (Ammi)

Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Morgan)

Bunny & Coco… you are team number four!

With Phil absent, Coco goes off to find some Spanish panettone and Bunny goes off to troll Bianca Del Rio on Twitter.

Quote:
Bunny & Coco - 1 (Black Dagger)
Jinkx & Dela - 1 (RileyH)
Kelly & Tammie - 1 (Ammi)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Liam)
Sasha & Shea - 1 (Morgan)

Jasmine & Kennedy… you are team number five!

With Phil absen... look, you don't need me to tell you that Jasmine & Kennedy went off to smoke a joint, do you?

Quote:
Jasmine & Kennedy - 2 (Ammi, Black Dagger)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (RileyH)
Jinkx & Dela - 1 (Morgan)

Kelly & Tammie - 1 (Liam)
Arriving at the football stadium one after the other, Sasha & Shea and Kelly & Tammie realise that they are the last two teams. As Sasha & Shea arrived first, they get to complete the Detour, and therefore receive their next clue, before Kelly & Tammie. Both teams then head to the Royal Post Office, where they guzzle grapes, and then to the flamenco hall. On the way, both decide to ignore the "travel on foot" part of the clue; Sasha & Shea’s taxi gets stuck in traffic, while Kelly & Tammie’s decision to steal bikes from strangers and ride them through the busy streets ends up getting them there faster (in place of the stolen bikes, Tammie leaves two signed copies of her festive album 'A Very Available Christmas', which she considers to be worth “much more than any bewheeled contraption”). Tammie also completes the Roadblock, drawing on her experience as an Andalusian flamenco dancer in a former life to do so. Sasha and Shea arrive, and select Shea to do the task, just as Kelly & Tammie are heading out the door. Shea then proceeds to dance the fastest flamenco routine ever seen in an effort to catch up, and a race to the Pit Stop ensues.

Kelly & Tammie… you are team number six!

Phil has returned from his paddle in the fountain, and decides that as Kelly & Tammie and Sasha & Shea each ignored part of the clue by not walking to the flamenco hall, it would be pointless to penalise them both. Kelly responds by kissing him (in your face, Alaska!), while Tammie responds by gifting him a signed copy of the follow-up album to 'A Very Available Christmas', entitled 'All of These People Answered My Calls on Martin Luther King Jr. Day And This Was the Result'.

Quote:
Bunny & Coco - 2 (RileyH, Liam)
Kelly & Tammie - 1 (Morgan)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Black Dagger)
Sasha & Shea - 1 (Ammi)

Sasha & Shea… you’re the last team to arrive. I’m sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race.

Sasha: I can't say I’m not disappointed, because we’re both so used to doing well in Drag Race, and even in everyday life, that being eliminated almost feels like a failure. But deep down inside I know it isn’t.
Shea: You’re right. We’ve still got cause for celebration! Which reminds me...
Right on cue, Shea pours red paint, tar and bird feathers onto Sasha’s head. Sasha screams and wipes paint from her eyes as Shea runs off through the park.
Shea: Who likes throwing rose petals now, bitch?
Shea is restrained by two Spanish police officers who happen to be passing by.
Phil: That was... much more violent than I was expecting.

Six teams remain in the race.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 24-07-2019 at 10:27 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote