View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 08:41 AM #100
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...for the moment, this story has run its course for me, just because I’m driving myself google crazy in trying to find more in depth information about this person...I mean they are meant to be a ‘notorious Canadian pervert’...and there are some deeply disturbing things reported..and yet no police involvement ...and with the underage topless swimming contest ...where are the outraged parents etc...why is predatory behaviour with children being almost skipped over as a bi-story...I just don’t know what to think about this tbh but i just don’t think we’re getting anywhere near a full story...or something is very off about it for me...

...I mean if this person for instance were a troll then surely that’s an offence and there would have been police involvement because of the serious nature of the trolling ...
Indeed Ammi, I know this individual exists and that they seem to be awful, but beyond that, the story has been latched onto by groups with a very clear and distinct agenda and so the actual facts are clear as mud. People are "OUTRAGED!" about what currently amounts to internet gossip and half truthes and why? I wonder? It seems pretty clear to me that it's simply because they want to. They want to believe that any tidbit of "bad" that can be gleaned from any random forum post on this is true, because it confirms their already-present fears and suspicions about transexuals.

"ReeeEEeeEeee here he goes again Psychic Sally thinking he somehow knows what other people are thinking!!! Misogynist Bob daring to tell women what they think how dare!!"

Just to pre-empt this tired, limp old response: No I'm not psychic, nor do I think I'm psychic, but I'm perfectly entitled to read between the lines when forming my opinions. If you don't like my opinion... well, I don't care so tough luck buddy
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote