Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTheMan View Post
This may or may not surprise some users but yeah, even the UK's news outlets are brushing up on it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...enes-shot.html

I've said this before, it is blatantly obvious that Love Island is so damn scripted and fake and what's even more baffling is the fact that 5-6 million people are tuning in to watch this scripted freakshow. I don't ever remember Big Brother re-shooting scenes, giving housemates lines to rehearse, telling them who to sleep with, having chefs going in to cook food for the housemates or giving them time off to spend a day at the beach. If anything, BBUK was and always will be more natural and authentic than Fake Island.

I really hope that this is a huge wake up call for the gullible Love Island "fans" who actually believe that what happens on the show is 100% real and genuine because it absolutely is not and this article proves it.
I mean a) this isn’t Big Brother so why compare it? but also b) they’ve literally caught producer interference on BB live feed before, CBB18 springs to mind and c) literally all of this year’s islanders have come out and say the day off thing is bs and they were filmed and mic’d 24/7