Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I haven’t insulted Morgan...I have just reacted to the nature of his post which was showing enjoyment at the fact Curtis was going onto bigger and better things as ‘a receptionist’... I didn’t like that. It was a put down...it was meant in no other way and you know it. I wasn’t a massive Curtis fan at the end but whoever I liked or disliked became irrelevant after the show as they all added to the enjoyment of it for you and me alike and I wish them all the best in their future off the back of this show.
I did backtrack on my initial post because as I responded to Sle, I can understand people still wanting to discuss LI contestants as it’s hard to suddenly stop talking about a show that we have been discussing for weeks..that’s the only point I backtracked...but I maintained my point of ridicule targeted at Curtis.
When people are in the villa..it’s no different to BB, we pass comment and judge them on their behaviour. Once it’s over, it’s over for me, I simply come on here to read posts and comment.
I’m not a hostile person...but if someone gets hostile with me then I respond. Some posters on here are extremely hostile and unnecessarily vile and personal about people on these reality shows...and it’s unecessary and uncalled for...I hate it.
...as for the ‘patting’ gesture...that’s because I found it really hard to accept that anyone didn’t see the post as anything but a put down...to me it was a desire to refuse to see something that was blatantly obvious in defence of a friend. If I got that wrong then I apologise but as you know on social media things don’t always come across how they are meant.
Genuine question; how is calling Morgan 'sad' and a 'stalker' not qualify as insulting?
"and you know it" well I clearly don't.
So I'm just going to pretend I understand your point of how it's okay that people are allowed to insult islanders on-season, but the moment it's two days off-season, a comment that can wasn't meant maliciously can be scrutinised? We do make judgements on the islanders, true, but do those judgements become invalid because they're on our newsfeed, Instagram, ads, and other TV shows? If it does, why?
Tbh rusticgal I'm glad you have issue with the unnecessary vile behaviour but you haven't been perfect on on-season. Nothing wrong with that, we all get like that, but I hope you're aware of that and you recognise that
Again, as I said, I don't see it as offensive, but that doesn't mean you can't. I literally said if you do, you have the right to challenge him appropriately. But it seems you're backtracking a bit, because you're saying, "you know how on social media things don't always come across as they're meant to" yet you came for me for simply asking you who was doing what you said. But aye

I'm still a bit confused how it's okay for you to post a gif/just an emoticon but sle can't?
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote