View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:01 AM #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
Genuine question; how is calling Morgan 'sad' and a 'stalker' not qualify as insulting?
"and you know it" well I clearly don't.
So I'm just going to pretend I understand your point of how it's okay that people are allowed to insult islanders on-season, but the moment it's two days off-season, a comment that can wasn't meant maliciously can be scrutinised? We do make judgements on the islanders, true, but do those judgements become invalid because they're on our newsfeed, Instagram, ads, and other TV shows? If it does, why?
Tbh rusticgal I'm glad you have issue with the unnecessary vile behaviour but you haven't been perfect on on-season. Nothing wrong with that, we all get like that, but I hope you're aware of that and you recognise that
Again, as I said, I don't see it as offensive, but that doesn't mean you can't. I literally said if you do, you have the right to challenge him appropriately. But it seems you're backtracking a bit, because you're saying, "you know how on social media things don't always come across as they're meant to" yet you came for me for simply asking you who was doing what you said. But aye

I'm still a bit confused how it's okay for you to post a gif/just an emoticon but sle can't?
I retracted the 'sad' claim when I said I got the continuation of discussion. It was said in the heat of the moment because I didn't like the mocking tone.
The 'stalker' comment was not said to Morgan it was a response to someone else who enjoys having a pop at me wherever she can even though she adds nothing to the debate...the very person who makes vile personal comments only fit for a school playground. So you actually have that fact wrong.
I am not backtracking on anything I have said apart from 1 thing so plaease don't make out I am. I could say Morgan has backtracked on his original reason for posting...which I respect.
I stand by everything I have said and I have nothing more to add...sorry it still baffles you. Peoples attitudes baffle me sometimes..its just life I guess.

Last edited by rusticgal; 03-08-2019 at 10:02 AM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote