View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 11:14 AM #33

Here's my attempt at a realistic cast with even genders

Now before you come @me, there's reasonings below for any ones you're confused by, as this was an attempt at a realistic cast rather than bringing in any personal opinion.

Spoiler:

Cameron Cole - in a similar vein as Josie where the last winner of the channel would be an automatic participant
Chanelle McCleary - an ultimate housemate of both her series and from the production team probably
Dexter Koh - A production favorite
Hughie Maughan - When the auditions for BB18 were advertised, on the website, they went for showing a video of Hughie's best bits as a refresher of the previous series rather than doing Jason who actually won that previous series so it's clear Hughie's a favorite of the staff. What's more is that the website originally DID have Jason on the front cover of it at the time but then they changed it to Hughie.
Isabelle Warburton - same as Chanelle
James Jordan - because he's been associated with the show numerous times and is a cheap sign-up and you just know he'd want to get his claws into another series
Jedward - based on revealing to wanting to do the show a third time in the past
Kim Woodburn - both an ultimate housemate and a recurring BOTS panelist.
Luisa Zissman - same as Kim
Marc O'Neill - Another producer favorite - however, iirc he was still living in America during BB19's airing so there's a chance he'd be busy in which case I don't think they'd pick any replacement at all here.
Nicola McLean - same as James Jordan
Nikki Grahame - cause they're always bloody bringing her back
Perez Hilton - producers REALLY wanted him for CBB19 and the only reason he wasn't in was asking for too high a salary and because he didn't want to be in a house with Katie Hopkins who was also planned on. He also desperately wanted to be in CBBUS so it's clear BB is still an international show he has interest in.
Tiffany Pollard - another one who was supposed to be in CBB19 and in her case the only reason she couldn't was because of being busy

UBB1 had 8 BB housemates and 6 CBB housemates. However, this hypothetical scenario by me has 8 CBB housemates and 6 BB housemates. This is mainly due to Ch5 generally preferring airing CBBs and it usually being more successful for them as well as there being much more CBBs than BBs in Ch5. I also didn't include anyone from BB12, BB13 or BB15 for a combination of those series either having no housemates I think the producers would approach despite being suitable for this format (Aaron , Helen and Deana .), or having no housemates suitable for the format altogether.

Anyone I didn't mention that was mentioned by someone else is due to them either being a) people I think the show neglects thinking about much, b) people I don't think would qualify enough to be ultimate, c) people that wouldn't want anything to do with the show, or d) people that the show would never want to touch with a barge pole with ever again.

Last edited by Epic.; 03-08-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote