BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Jessica's trying to break the spirit of the game this week, people are allowed to campaign against what the HOH wants if it doesn't work for their game, otherwise what's the point of having things like the POV if the Housemates are just supposed to go with the HOH's wishes?
I don't even know what "the spirit of the game" is but literally every HOH in the history of Big Brother wants a certain outcome to happen when they are in power and get frustrated when their desired outcome doesn't happen. Jessica doesn't even remotely register on the scale of HOHitis and her entire platform is "nobody has ever included me in the house's decisions or any legitimate alliances, so therefore I want to be in control of something in this game for once" and that's perfectly valid for someone who was treated as a useless object both by the players and by the fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
1) Macie is highly exaggerating how "awful" Jackson is, a lot of that is "alleged" and completely off the show as well, but what else is new
Everything that's alleged was marked as such, and stuff off the show is totally valid to comment on when Jackson himself has talked about his Xanax doses and taking tren and when we are watching him clearly go through withdrawal. His eating habits clearly show that there's some binge eating disorder at hand, his body is changing, his temper is growing, and he is becoming more irritable. It was only a matter of time before it all caught up to him and he lost it to the point where he got kicked out of his alliance