Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Default 5 years of Ant!

The 8th day of the 8th month of the year 2014

The night Winston was evicted from BB15. But more than one miracle occurred that night, for I, Lilbro, joined the forum to celebrate!

I read the live discussion of the episode and enjoyed the "GET WINSTON OUT!' campaign and I HAD to join. So join I did! The website was so lovely and welcoming (until I got dragged for stanning James Jordan in CBB14... but with Claire King gone, I can't be blamed!)

I'm not one for sharing my identity online (especially not here as Big Brother is a guilty pleasure I'm taking to the grave) and I thought "wow let's use an obvious reference to Big Brother/callback to the sideshow! That SHOWS I'M A BIG BROTHER FAN!!" and then I proceeded to just let myself be known as Lilbro for 3 years until I name-dropped myself for TiBBOTT!

Its crazy to think I'm still posting because I always fluttered away on off-season until CBB20. A couple of people really liked me and told me to stick around for off-season and I KNOW a good number of you will want to harrass them for giving me the idea/being responsible for me still being here but they're very respected members on this forum and they were young, silly, and didn't understand the power of their words but I thank them for being so lovely to me

You're all more than welcome to post "who cares" and "**** off' but all I really want to see is...

Spoiler:

the 5 year award underneath my profile
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote