Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
I didn’t watch the documentary, my opinion of jade has not changed, she was a racist bully as her second time on celebrity bb clearly showed.

I have said on here in the past how channel four realised she had become a hate figure and edited bb to show her in the best possible way, Grahame Norton was channel fours highest paid star at the time and went from calling her the pig to being her biggest fan!, I wonder why!.

We had her cancer fight rammed down our throats, she was not the only woman to die from cancer who had kids, but you would think her cancer was the only one, women are still dying of cancer

The only money jade ever gave to charity was 700 of someone else’s money.

Now it’s clear from the posts in this thread, my opinion will be met with disgust but I live in the real world not the edited version.
I didn't like her at first sheriff,but did come to like her in the end,but you are right,if anyone else said what she did in the race row,she would have been slaughtered especially on here, I suppose it depends who you are on whether you are deemed racist or not.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote