View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 11:14 PM #146
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

This was a really good watch. It was surreal seeing the audition tapes and how creative, outlandish and desperate people were to be on the show. It's really quite sad what once was a phenomenon turned into such meaningless rubbish by the end of its stint.

Jade's story is crazy but so fascinating. I can't imagine what it was like for her growing up. Most people would be deeply effected and wounded by the trauma, but she seemed to be the kind of person that took things in her stride no matter what- even if she was quite petulant and vulnerable. The interesting thing is that the vulnerability really did fade away once she left the house. It's crazy how much of a mogul she became in her own right. A concotion of chav culture and good timing re Big Brother (at its prime) really helped a lot of the BB3 housemates actually.

Really intrigued by next week's episode. This is the one I've been waiting to see. Will be strange to relive the race row again and hear how people perceived it (especially Davina, who I loved seeing again!) in their own words.

Was also cool to see a few of the BB3 housemates, especially Alex. What he said about he rock being thrown into garden really shocked me. Watching the clips from BB3 in high definition (or as close to HD) we could get, reaaaaalllly makes me wish that C4 would release all series on DVD or upload them onto ALL4.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote