View Single Post
Old 15-08-2019, 10:36 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie. View Post
Well I mean it matched the basic format of BBUK moreso than any other C5 series, the only difference being the gamechanger and the viewer nom.

2 or more HM’s with the most noms are up and VTE. That’s the basic format of BBUK and no C5 series had that format bar BB19. So I don’t really know what you’re on about tbh.
I'm on about the fact that they based a random VTS from the public each week plus this game changer thing every single week which no other series has. The series was very much against the basic premise of nominating people and the ones with the most votes are the only ones facing the public vote. All the Ch5 series had many twists but they still basically related back to how nominations work usually. CBB22 finished only like less than a week before BB19 aired as well and that series was praised for being back to basics. There was also this long-running stigma against the show that it wasn't following the formula it normally is. And every year viewers had that same promise only for it to be tarnished. And BB19 was frankly the worst offender of this since... BB18.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote