BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
He's just a Trump caricature.....suspending Parliament so he gets his own way, threatening to expel members if they disagree with him. The friendly buffoon act is just that, an act. Underneath, he is a scary guy who looks like he will do just about anything to get his way.

Before anyone says we will get through a No Deal Brexit, I don't doubt we will, but at what cost? How will our industries survive? How will our poor who are already struggling manage? Scary and dark times in the history of our country.
Absolutely.
Yet there's those who actually support this uncertainty.

I guess to them the poor possibly don't matter.

The most powerful part of your post,( your whole post above in my view contains sound and reasoned points), the most powerful words in your post however, is the last few.

Which I wish the decent voters who can see or fear the dangers here, would take on board.
Our livelihoods, success, democracy and even the United Kingdom itself, are being risked for these extreme, hard-line right wing NO DEAL at any costs rabid supporters.

Really worrying it all is.
Also Annie, I have to commend your fearful and reasoned stance on all threads on this brexit issue.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote