View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 07:39 AM #880
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Douchebag Jackass having his fakeass praying sessions after talking about "karma". If that existed, all the pet-freaks would've been first to be booted.

But let's face it, even karma has a hard time beating riggage. Riggage allows you to humiliate all the minorities, break as many have not rules as you like, be gifted comps and other luxuries like an email secretary etc..

It's actually sickening but also worrying that so many people can be fooled/manipulated into liking trash like Jackson after seeing enough of his true character. All it takes is a few corny "momma" scenes, a couple of pie fights with a "fan fav", all sorts of other insincere rubbish.. and people are ready to declare "he's not that bad after all". PATHETIC.

At this stage he'd have to walk about with a sign, reading: It's all FAKE. You bunch of ignorant, dummy pigs. Yeah, that's right, after my mates told me the world was viewing me for the rotten douchebag I am, we came up with a desperate plan to get people to change their fickle pea-brained minds about me. Every time I said one of my fav deregatory lines, or any one of my fellow houseguests would say anything negative about my behaviour(thx for contacting the show threatening to sue, momma xxx) the feeds would cut to fish before it was shown..