View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:21 PM #4
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post
people seem to care more about wanting to put women in jail for "lying" about rape than actual rapists and it's so annoying
Yup. Also the very very important 'innocent until proven guilty' only applies to the alleged rapist, as 'lies' is ths starting position on the victim.

And yeah rape is basically legal these days. Sorry but when you get victims literally taping their rapes and the rapist still goes free.it kind of shows a huge issue.

Honestly, I hate to think about it but if a (female) member of my family came to me saying they were raped, I think I would discourage them from reporting, because of how trials are. Usually, the victim gets more of a grilling than the alleged rapist for ****s sake..

I know some men get raped too, but the default doesn't seem to be 'liar' to men. Unless a celebrity is ivolved, in which case the rules bend slightly..

Anyway, rising reports just show more women desperate to lie about men just to make them look bad, or dragging themselves through cross examiniations that go on months because they regretted sleeping with someone..yadayada.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 12-09-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote