BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
You don't know what you are talking about.

Post partum illnesses can lead to women doing things they'd never do in their right minds. There's been stories of women who have had kids before and have raised them with love and care snapping with post partum illnesses and killing their newborns. They aren't in their right minds and when it happens, it's a tragedy all around.
I don’t think a loving mother can ever actively murder their own children at such a vulnerable age. I think it takes an evil person to carry through with that, I am not going to feel sorry for any child murderer no matter if you think it’s ethical and acceptable to do so because of the name of mental health

Yes post pantrum illnesses are real and it affects countless women, those women also do not kill their babies, they suffer and need more support. As soon as the murdering mother is caught she then makes true victims look bad by jumping on the band wagon and blaming her mental health, as this dad will do after speaking to his lawyer

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 12-09-2019 at 01:39 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote