BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronneely2017 View Post
I doubt it tbh, Big Brother was so successful back then because there was nothing like it, it was a brand new thing and you could argue nowadays that Big Brother is no different to other reality shows like love island, circle and geordie shore, If it weren't for Big Brother we would not have had any of these shows.

Getting back to you're question, i think the format is still strong and solid and maybe you could attract a good audience but with shows like love island it does not stand a chance unfortunately. Reality tv's main viewers are the younger generation of 16-34 year olds and i think with love islands success in the UK,

Love Island suceeds because it has a solid structure and will garner an audience every year.

I think with Big Brother if you got the right people (casting, producers,) the right format and stuck with it for a few years and like love island you could slowly but surely gain more popularity.

I'm very sorry if i have gone off topic a number of times
But I don't think it would be as big of a success, back then reality tv was just becoming a big thing
Love Island is current right now, but eventually people will grow tired of that too, but i can see it at least in UK having life for couple more years

LI USA well not so much, maybe more something for online or a netflix to take it over for the US since Big Brother has still got an audience there

our dutch love Island is on a streaming service called videoland but not on any tv channel since it didn't do well there but it had positive feedback by those few who did watch it

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote