View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 08:39 AM #21
0_o

0_o

Sounds defeatism, but basically it seems men can pretty much do whatever they like, aslong as the victim is a woman. The amount of men I have heard about over the past year who have killed women and used 'sex game gone wrong' as an excuse, and got away with it is utterly insane. Thats the new go to excuse, and judges are lapping it up. Some people consent to kinky stuff, I don't think it should EVER be accepted that someone consented to being killed (basically even if they outright consent to being killed, they still have not consensted as being in the frame of mind where you would consent to that, means you are mentally incompetant tbh). There needs to be a line, and there currently is not. BDSM people keep kicking off when this is discssed, but tbh I care more about dead women than about someones kink. If there was a law on the topic, it wouldnt affect consensual BDSM partners at all anyway, unless they also went too far and killed someone, noone would know what they were doing in their bedroom..and honestly, regardless of what kink you are into, it should always be classed as too far if it ends in serious injury or death tbh. A law would just mean abusive people couldn't cry 'but bdsm!' when they hurt someone badly. Meanwhile, sensible BDSM partners have nothing to fear, unless they also go too far on someone one day, in which case, they deserve punishment.

Liberal feminsts, **** off with your 'kink shaming' or 'sex negative' accusations please. I don't give a crap and will always prioritize womens safety over appearing 'right on'. Thanks.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 14-09-2019 at 08:42 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote