Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Rewatching CBB4 for Pete atm <3

As much as Pete is one of my favourite ever housemates, the Jodie Marsh treatment is the worst case of bullying in BBUK history, in my opinion. Utterly vile. And what makes it even worse for me is that in her interview she’s getting upset and she’s completely baffled as to why she’s been turfed out after a week of being bullied and Davina was just like ‘Well you did say you like having sex luv x’ and they showed her montages of her doing it as if it was all her fault.

‘Rula, you know what, **** OFF!’

Anyway., here’s my rankings at the moment:

1. Pete
2. Jodie
3. Chantelle
4. Preston

5. Traci
6. Rula
7. Faria

8. Maggot
9. Dennis
10. George
11. Michael

End of series rankings:
1. Pete
2. Jodie
3. Chantelle
4. Preston
5. Traci

6. Rula
7. Faria

8. Maggot
9. Michael
10. Dennis
11. George

Not much changes from week 1 to the end except Traci joins green (my favourite moment of hers is when the camera cuts to her randomly and she goes ‘Dennis am I fat?’whilst there’s drama going on The bottom 4 are all deplorable bullies. I guess people could call me a hypocrite for having Pete top but he was just so fascinating, beautiful and enjoyable to watch? His wit and entire presence is just gripping. Jodie was horrifically bullied and I’m happy the crowd were chanting her name on finale night<3 It’s sad that her and Chantelle were never friends after this series. Chantelle was a perfect winner Preston was a great watch as well and was pretty righteous (except his needless bitching of Jodie) and Rula and Faria are nice enough although I found Faria’s final days in the house atrociously boring.

Last edited by Cal.; 15-09-2019 at 09:02 AM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote