Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Agree with this, I don't feel I got taught any better than I would have been at a state school. Only difference was my school probs had better amenities.

I was offered my first job off the back of my school...I went for an interview and was obviously not doing too well until the guy interviewing me looked at my Record if Achievement and it turned out his son went to my school and knew my brother...I started the following week.
Sometimes people are blessed in those situations Annie , it's good that you got that opportunity .

But in general i think these private schools are just showy and too expensive , obviously academically it can help people . But then look at University that's expensive aswell but can be helpful with further education but then there's college which can be just as useful .

I just don't like the snobby attitude of people who think private schools are the best , there's people who have gone to regular schools and then left at 16 and got a job then had successful careers . It works for some and it doesn't work for others but that goes for most things in life .